Subject: [Leica] Herb Kanner
From: drleonpomeroy at verizon.net (Leon Pomeroy)
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 00:58:48 -0500

Herb Kanner: You don't know me; but I'm a member of the LUG family since the
1990s (lurking to be sure), and I have always enjoyed your spontaneous,
erudite, informative if not indubitable, playful, LUG comments. Catching up
with the LUG Digest, I wanted to wish you healing and an equilibrium that
gives you the years you wish for.and always a positive response to care
givers and agents of healing. Dr. Leon Pomeroy, Northern Virginia, USA.