Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 52: Christmas in Alicante
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 06:30:51 +0100

Thanks Ted, and of course you make good points. What I have done the past
few years is to produce my own yearbook using Blurb. In fact, this weekend I
will select the images for the 2014 edition. In this way, there is a
tangible record of the year, and of course some of these images will be
included. I do not usually market these yearbooks here, precisely because
they are more for me and the family.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman