Subject: [Leica] Ted's Photo Essay Challenge & My Attempt
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2015 19:27:50 -0800

A few weeks ago Ted posted a challenge to do a short photo essay (his
original post is shown at the bottom).
I had some time today and several images that I thought I could work
with, so here goes:

Blood Swept Lands and Seas of Red: A Photo Essay by Jay Burleson

It is an 18 mb pdf file and I suggest you download it and then view it
in the "Two Page Display" mode, so it looks like a book.

I really would like to hear any comments and criticism you have to offer.

http://tinyurl.com/moh7zom

Thanks,

Jay

--------------
Ted sez:
"So here we go folks? 2015? Why don't some of you "Shoot a half dozen or
more
photos telling a story, illustrating a story situation?

Be an interesting challenge for all as we're about to move into the New
Year?

Actually what you'll be doing is???  Playing a "PHOTOJOURNALIST!" Rather
than the single photo image taker? This bit of action should improve and
broaden many folks abilities to "Observe life in a wider spectrum" of
creating a photo story.

I'll volunteer time regarding editing and me being the mean assed
PHOTO-EDITOR! ;-)

OK CREW LETS SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO? :-)

cheers,
Dr. ted!"