Subject: [Leica] Ted's Photo Essay Challenge & My Attempt
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 20:21:59 -0800

Hi Jay,
As your Photo Editor the first right in my face was??????????  Where is the
"" close-up? Not for me to tell you, after all "YOU ARE THE PHOTOJOURNALIST"
telling the story with your photography?"  But it requires at least some
kind of close up?  Given it appears you are in the photo essay...........
talking about etc etc. mass flowers?"
CHEERS,
Dr. ted :-)