Subject: [Leica] Cuba
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 11:06:42 -0500

PESO:

Our plans are set.  We leave here January 25th, spend one night in Cancun,
arrive in Havana January 26th.  We will be in Havana until January 31st
when we rent a car and leave for Vinales and a trip around all of Cuba
until February 22nd when we fly back from Havana to Cancun for 3 days.

I did get my license as a freelance photographer to travel to Cuba but we
already had reservations to Cancun and decided to keep them since we have
never been there.

Who else will be in Cuba the same time?  See you there?

Tina

--
Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com