Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Diez Family
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 08:54:43 -0400

PESO:

Julio Diez invited us to his house for coffee.  His wife, Maria, was not
thrilled that her husband had brought home guests without telling her, but
she came around and was friendly before we left.  Their grandson, Diego,
who goes to the university in Havana, brought two doves that he had
killed.  Later, Julio's sons returned from hunting with double-barreled
shotguns.  Julio was very proud of his farm and wanted to show us his
pigs.  When Tom asked if the coffee was local, Julio pointed to the bushes
in his yard.  I've posted a few photos from our visit:

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/159408716

and hit Next until the end.  It's a mixture of B&W and color but I have
both versions of most photos.

C&C greatly appreciated.

Tina

--