Subject: [Leica] The decisive moment..... NOT!!
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 07:43:34 -0800

I think HCB would be rolling over in his grave if he saw this.  A prime
example why I am not a good people photographer.  I just can't seem to find
that decisive moment.

Take at Taco Tuesday.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/c4/s/Tacho+Tuesday+1-0125.jpg.html

And a crop to see the really offending portion of the photo

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/c4/s/Taco+Tuesday-0125.jpg.html

So, I guess, give me some rocks to photograph.  At least they will hold
their pose long enough (Geologic time)  for me to capture their best look.

Comments welcome.

Aram

Aram Langhans

(Semi) Retired  Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream."   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] The decisive moment..... NOT!!)
Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] The decisive moment..... NOT!!)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] The decisive moment..... NOT!!)