Subject: [Leica] 4 Pics -> Ted
From: skalte at icloud.com (Susan Ryan)
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 18:50:27 -0700

Love this group.

Sue

Sent from my iPhone

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] 4 Pics -> Ted)
Message from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] 4 Pics)
Message from boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein) ([Leica] 4 Pics)
Message from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] 4 Pics)