Subject: [Leica] New Monochrome? EVERYONE!
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 13:21:26 -0800

I keep telling people: don't throw out your film stuff - give it to me!!!
and I use them! Film, equipments etc. argghhh

p.s. that was John quoting me, not John wanting a densitometer :-)

--
// http://facebook.com/richardmanphoto
// https://www.facebook.com/Transformations.CosplayPortraits

Replies: Reply from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] New Monochrome? EVERYONE!)