Subject: [Leica] 4 Pics -> Ted "THE ART OF OBSERVATION."
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 01:15:26 +0100

Hi Ted and Marc,

I suppose it would be very comfortable have a ?Ma?tre Tireur? (a Darkroom
Man), I think HCB was a lucky man, he has said that the pictures are ?take?
not ?made? ?

About your DVD I highly recommend it to those who don?t have it, is a great
tool, and still better when we see our friend Ted teaching!

Cheers
Lluis

El 17/01/2015, a las 18:45, Ted Grant <tedgrant at shaw.ca> escribi?: