Subject: [Leica] IMG: Studio portrait with the S2
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 12:58:17 -0500

If you have an in with the pbase people tell them they think I am spam and
have me mostly blocked. I used to be able to get it our LUG faces are on it
but for the past six months I can't. Its very frustrating. I'd just the
thing but its just temporary and then they start asking for money of which
you don't know how much!
I can see about 8 of the shots off the contact sheet if I let it sit there
for an hour more would come down.
Inquiring Rabs wants to know!