Subject: [Leica] SD Card Questions, M(240) International Gearhead Edition
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 04:31:51 -0400

In my entire dozen year digital experience using 4 DSLR's and  Digilux I've
only had one memory card fail in the first couple of years. I think it was a
250mb. And I had odd brands the first six years I may have even had a Kodak
name on it coming with a camera.  But I've only had less then ten cards
total in all those years. SD and CF.