Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 3: Barcelona culture
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 16:16:19 -0800

Nathan Wajsman SHOWED:

> Most of the pictures are from Barcelona, with the first 15 from Sagrada
Familia. Now that the interior is completed, a visit to this fantastic
cathedral is a must for any Barcelona visitor. This was my 3rd visit there
in the past couple of years, and I am not even Christian, but I continue to
enjoy this place every time I visit. We also went to the Mir? foundation and
enjoyed a walk and lunch in Barceloneta with our Catalan friend Lluis. And
at the end of this rather long blog (40 images), there are a few from the
last days of Monica?s visit this time around?she is now back in Cardiff. So
a long blog this week, but I think there is a lot of beauty in it. I hope
you agree:

Hi Nathan,
Thank you most sincerely for such a wonderful pictorial and word informative
tour!

The photography as always, "magnificent!" Those from the "Sagrada Familia"
outstanding!

The captions turn the series into a marvellous tour guide!  Good on you "me
old son!" ;-) ;-)

Cheers,
ted

Message from ric at cartersxrd.net (RicCarter) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 3: Barcelona culture)