Subject: [Leica] Barcelona travel question
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 22:53:53 -0700

Gang -- I have a young friend who is contemplating some travel abroad in
the near future .  One place she has mentioned is Barcelona, and we were
wondering about the cost of lodging if she were to make that choice.  She
has the ticket price covered but is concerned about the cost of a hotel.
She's a 30-year old college student, single, good friend of mine as well as
a distant cousin, so I was hoping some of you could help with some info.
She's not a photographer, so that doesn't enter the equation.

Any ideas?  I actually found some surprisingly inexpensive options online,
but I wanted some thoughts from people who have been there or live there
(Lluis?).  Any help help would be appreciated.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE

Replies: Reply from leowesson at gmail.com (Leo Wesson) ([Leica] Barcelona travel question)