Subject: [Leica] IMG: 14:03 (Jay Burleson)
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2015 19:08:27 -0800

LeLand,
With many visits to the UK I have photographed everywhere, airports,
train stations, tube stations and cars, etc., and I have only had one
problem. That was on a crowded beach and a woman complained to the
lifeguards that I was photographing children.
Never had anyone else say anything to me, even when any police or
employees were in the photo.

Jay

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG: 14:03 (Jay Burleson))