Subject: [Leica] IMG: 14:03 (Jay Burleson)
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 08:59:32 +0530

I have had trouble a few times with police while photographing in London in
non tourist locales, but nowhere else in the UK - they were polite, but
intrusive. I am quite wary about taking photographs (or even showing a
camera) in places where I do not have the cover of many fellow tourists
with cameras, or being in a group. Maybe I look like a potential terrorist,
who knows? :-)
Cheers
Jayanand