Subject: [Leica] Some help please for rating pictures for my exhibition
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 03:46:36 +0100

With the person of the Gallery we have selected 200 pictures from my
archives, in the exhibition there is place for 60 pictures. I have do my own
selection and pre-selected 102, I have to reject 42.

There is some website or maybe in Wordpress where I can upload the 200
pictures and be rated? On such case I would ask for your possible help and
your ratings will help a lot. Thank you in advance if some of you have some
information.

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Some help please for rating pictures for my exhibition)