Subject: [Leica] Elder prostate wisdom
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 22:26:01 -0800

> On Feb 20, 2015, at 5:23 PM, George Lottermoser <george.imagist at
> icloud.com> wrote:
>
> thanks for weighing in on this Steve.
> I'd hope to hear a bit from you.
>
> Though I'm confused by the metaphor?
> are you referring to the Medical System Bus?
> or
> are you referring to the bus i'm on as i continue on my journey?

George,

Live your life fully and enjoy it.  At this point the "bus", or the
trajectory of the workup to be done, are one and the same... I see no reason
to do other than what you have said George.

Whether you consider old guidelines, or the new ones, or ignore them both
and use common sense, I suspect you have findings that ask for some
resolution.

Be aware of any new symptoms, listen carefully to expert advice, get second
opinions, obtain an MRI, follow PSA values closely, if the apparant rise
continues, or not, or if it reverses, it will be important and must be
confirmed.

I am not a urologist, I am a non expert, so I can only tell you what I would
do, if I found myself in your situation...I have no interest in this
approach beyond your own. You must be comfortable and feel free to discuss
it with loved ones and your doctor. I sincerely hope this will help.

Steve