Subject: [Leica] Elder prostate wisdom
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 06:35:09 -0600

As in all things medical, it is essential to make certain of the credentials
of your physician.

This is one area that gets an abundance of research, and a good share of
fakery as well.

In the few years since I heard my news, diagnosis and treatment have
advanced tremendously; MRI was not an option then.  Don't be deceived,
though, make sure the equipment is capable of seeing small tumors.

Cancer cells won't hurt you much, it's the tumors that do the damage.  As
Steve said, most men will get prostate cancer cells if they live long
enough.

Find a doctor you love and trust.  You're embarking on a journey that will
take a while.  You might as well get a bus driver who will deliver you
safely on the trip.

This disease changed my life in more ways than I can tell you, and I won't
go into all of that here, but this past December, I got the good news again
that I'm cancer free. That's always music to my ears.

Sent from my iPad