Subject: [Leica] [OM] Havana
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 12:52:30 -0800

Central part of Havana Vieja was quite touristy, but as soon as you got away
from that you didn't see that many tourists. Three blocks away from the most
touristy streets there were already hardly any foreigners. Similarly with
Trinidad, where the central part was also filled with tourists. We saw
(heard) mostly French, from both Quebec and France as well as some Brits,
Germans, Scandinavians and Poles.

Henning