Subject: [Leica] more info on the M9 3rd party battery mystery
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 14:43:35 -0800

Have you been hanging out in the Haitian part of town?

I visited Bodie with my Hassy some years ago.  Camera is like a tank, just
keeps going... until....

I went inside one of the buildings.  Snapped one image, and my camera locked
up.  Absolutely would not work in that building.  NADA!
Walked outside the building and the camera operated just like it should.....

I do not believe in Ghosts.....well, maybe a little......

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

Thoughts from electrical engineers?