Subject: [Leica] Panasonic LX 100 experiences
From: Clive at moss.net (Clive Moss)
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 00:21:09 +0000
References: <3B79BBD9-457F-4F03-B526-D6BC04FDF82D@frozenlight.eu> <CAE3QcF7FeGOMTGsOhuu5-Gxidr9siEK4uOsMhP5bxGZuD3oztg@mail.gmail.com> <F8A22875-6759-48D4-BE84-F33670D99035@frozenlight.eu> <A57FA540-5682-43C0-9218-B5638390A4A3@jayburleson.com> <241F5D0F-4129-4075-B195-B1218AF4C88F@mac.com> <9BFA6C2D-681A-4322-8621-A6D65DDEC75B@frozenlight.eu> <F0B95D5A-0513-4D65-A2A2-E750DA94B3B7@frozenlight.eu> <F2C5F4F2-B4FF-45BC-8DE1-6AFED6A3D683@mac.com>

I am traveling in SE Asia with it for a couple more weeks, using mostly the
LX100. When I get back I will post some stuff. Ergonomics good. No chance
to process images yet. I will post when I get back.