Subject: [Leica] IMG - The Canadian Flag, 50 years old this month
From: hjwulff at gmail.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 09:10:43 -0800

Well, I remember it as a Friday while going to University. I was starting to
plan my trip to Europe, and I knew that I would have to take a new flag with
me. Most people were positive about the flag, but there were many who hated
leaving the Union Jack behind.

I'm glad, Ted, that your planning and perseverance paid off.

All the best,

Henning