Subject: [Leica] OKCLUG Goes to Okarche
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 19:05:11 -0500

And here is the fried chicken with co-CEO Bob Baron:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/_DSF2600.jpg.html

Their motto is "cold beer and hot chicken".  On draft are many choices,
consisting of Bud Light and Coors Light (my private email server is
signaling that a reply is even now being composed from somewhere in
Spain).  Fried chicken, very good, the okra about perfect.  Plus I
learned a lot about camera bags, a good day.

Ken