Subject: [Leica] Hong Kong Harbour night panos
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 08:47:25 +0800

Hi Douglas,
Wonderful story with a happy ending! I will pass on your best wishes to
Katie along with the story.
Cheers
Howard

Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 16:39:10 -0000
From: "Douglas Barry" <imra at iol.ie>
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Hong Kong Harbour night panos

My wife went 10 days overdue with our first. She went stir crazy. Not
wanting to wait any longer, I walked with her up and down to the cross on
top of Bray Head from the seafront. The height of Bray Head is 652 feet, so
it was tough going. My eldest was born after only 90 minutes labour the
following morning at 7.30am. Part of the time for the labour was devoted to
me driving her from Bray to the hospital in Dublin in our Renault 4L on the
doorhandles. I can confirm that it is possible to aviate a Renault 4L if you
take a humpback bridge at just the right speed.

Nowadays I'd be boring you all with the GoPro footage...

Best of luck to Katie!

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry