Subject: [Leica] Lens coding prob
From: s.yoder at comcast.net (Stan Yoder)
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 21:32:06 -0400

What's the code for the 21/1.4? It's not listed in the current M240
firmware. A website I found gives it as 101111. But when I temporarily
penned that on my C-V 21/1.8, the camera said "no lens attached." Could
be I didn't mark the lens correctly, and it was undecipherable by the
camera; or, if correctly, maybe the cam doesn't recognize what's not in
its library of lenses. Hope the next firmware upgrade does include the
21 and 24/1.4s.

Stan Yoder

Replies: Reply from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Lens coding prob)
Reply from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] Lens coding prob)