Subject: [Leica] Lens coding prob
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 22:45:31 -0700

The position of those little hash marks is pretty rigid.. be a bit off and
they do not register....

Is the CV 21/1.8 a LTM Mount or M mount?

Have you seen the EBay sold replacement rear lens mounts (with coding
divots) for M styled CV lenses?  This could easily fix the issue for like
$20.....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net