Subject: [Leica] IMG: Herb and his wife
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 11:28:25 -0700

Herb and his wife (sorry I didn't get the spelling of her name...)
graciously spent a couple hours with me yesterday, drinking tea and sharing
some stories.

This is with the Cooke PS945, the modern lens based on an optical formula
from the 1920 Pinkham and Smith. You can see tiny Fuji he is currently
using, while waiting for his M9 to come back from Leica Service:

http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/20150318-Scanned-874.jpg

This portrait of both of them was done on the real 1920s 7" Cooke. It
flares a bit with the windows light from the left but still makes a good
image, especially with some post processing:

http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/20150318-Scanned-875.jpg

--
// http://facebook.com/richardmanphoto
// https://www.facebook.com/Transformations.CosplayPortraits