Subject: [Leica] IMG: Herb and his wife
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 13:38:02 -0500

Nicely done, Richard.  Have you tried these in B & W?  That might make
them even more representative of the early 20th century.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] IMG: Herb and his wife)
Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] IMG: Herb and his wife)