Subject: [Leica] Tina's softness/sharpness/focus issue - might be solved, in part
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 11:54:51 +0100

I was wondering why the combo didn't deliver what it should have and
may have found the WB to be the main cause.

Please view this before/after screenshot.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/407159-1/Image+1.png

And I went a little further although starting from the jpeg
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/Image+2.png.html

I think that editing from the RAF would work wonders

Hope this helps
Philippe

NO ARCHIVE

Replies: Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Tina's softness/sharpness/focus issue - might be solved, in part)