Subject: [Leica] : lots of Nocti .95 for sale
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2015 22:35:31 -0500

I just meant that you can do Nocti trix with lesser lenses, and btw, all
that nice f  1.2 glass from Nikon, Konica, others now fits these cameras for
under $500 US.

That, and MS optical and V/C competing with excellent offerings, why have so
much money tied up in a single lens? ( that's an observation, not my own
practice.)

from my iPad

Sonny Carter

> On Apr 4, 2015, at 10:19 PM, John McMaster <john at mcmaster.co.nz> wrote:
>
> Seems unlikely, mine usually have a 3 or 6 stop ND filter on them....
>
> john

  $y   Z      y  ??  ? 1  N   j  v+b x   - '-y
>> h   v jwg w( g r&  ?         +' ?y    !j?  ( g r&  '
 ?      Z   z Z

> ?j)pj !y
u +   o+ay  { y b *'  y  j)S   y  ?? ++z k  ^v )z (  Z    &  ? n  ( ? ? a
 '
o*n  Z ) i &  ? e ?  m   j{b   o+^ V   &   v -  %y  j) w^ f