Subject: [Leica] RIP My Newspaper
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2015 01:04:30 -0400

I'm less interested in US news and more interested in New York City news but
more interested than that that in Upper West Side News specifically the area
around Riverside Drive and W 80th street news. Like how many people got
mowed down by cars yesterday or this week.
I'd like the news in what's happening in this building. Like who's the lucky
owner of the latest subwoofer. Who's having their AC unit put back in their
window or are they going to wait for the first heat wave.

--
Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] RIP My Newspaper)