Subject: [Leica] Nathan - Color or BW
From: dbirkey at reachbeyond.org (Duane Birkey)
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2015 00:38:35 +0000

Nathan,

I would look at more images before deciding...  I almost always prefer
color....   But I actually prefer the BW version of the image in question...
To me that image is more about the expressions of the people than the color
of the clothes...

Something makes me feel uncomfortable when I look at the image.   If it were
me, I would have tried to get a shot when all three were looking in the same
direction...  Maybe it is the closeness of the person at left to the edge of
the frame...  I can see why you are unsure though...

So I would look to see how many images don't work as well in one or the
other...   Then again, why just limit it to one or the other?    : )

Duane

Sent from my iPhone