Subject: [Leica] OKCLUG Goes To Salgado Movie
From: eddy at altphoto.be (Eddy Willems)
Date: Sun, 03 May 2015 15:02:43 +0200
References: <CAJ4y7gxVZ13gsU7VZgOeZEqz5Sv=HSgzq585f6ESp=c-e67=hw@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ3uNkfpunRzZ64dTKiBpFKzAtMs_aFFgh-hoxjs3tqf5g@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ4y7gwNDnzBfy+nerRVke5r_auuMUnB_JBTJmmuO-GhG=3U4A@mail.gmail.com> <BD17CE39-DB74-4BDF-8172-F2CE358267E2@icloud.com> <185CE76D-482E-463C-B6AB-522DF09A164B@frozenlight.eu> <CAJ4y7gyrNec68DAfpGjLxNxBsh6VPapCthBwgjC-9ZS5OUE0KQ@mail.gmail.com> <PBMy1q00W07g8Sg01BMz3J> <55457422.4050400@cox.net>

salgado's works digital, but he makes negatives of the files and they
are printed the old fashion way
so he can work on his digital files before he makes negatieves
and in the darkroom they can also manipulate
best regards