Subject: [Leica] Repost - Images at East Pier, Dun Laoghaire
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2015 23:02:31 +0100

Thanks John, a repost is necessary!!! Hope this works.

Conscious that I've laid off taking pictures for some time while the house
 extension has beeen built, I took my Fuji along in my coat pocket when I
 went for a walk on Dun Laoghaire pier. Mixed results, but see large anyway.

 Douglas

 A glance at the Rolex might save a lot of time. Human Sundial, East Pier,
 Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin. Fuji X100S.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/A+Watch+is+Quicker.jpg.html
------------
This is the superceded mid 19th century fog warning at the end of the East
 Pier at Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin. Fuji X100S. The kid just wandered in as
 clicked. A happy accident.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/BellBoy.jpg.html
 ------------
Possibly waiting for a libation at the cafe at the base of the lighthouse at
 the end of the East Pier, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin. Fuji X100S
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/LighthouseLibation.jpg.html
 ------------
Saw this couple being pursued by their wedding photographer on the East
Pier, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin. I grabbed the X100S out of my pocket and
 pulled it to my eye as they closed on me. Sadly I knocked it off f11 to
f5.6
 and paid the price in blown highlights. The groom said proudly as they got
 closer "This is my wife". I'm just sorry my sloppy workmanship doesn't
 reflect the early sheen of their marriage. Much rescuing in PSE4. Yes,
 cutting edge computer stuff....
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Thisismywife.jpg.html
An American tourist waits her turn for the human sundial on the East Pier at
 Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin. Fuji X100S
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Waitingforthebigwatch.jpg.html

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Repost - Images at East Pier, Dun Laoghaire)