Subject: [Leica] lightroom question....
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 13:10:24 -0700

It's there - you need to go to preferences in the CC app, log out of
your CC & then log in again.
I downloaded it several hours ago and that is what I had to do.

Jay

Replies: Reply from topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan) ([Leica] lightroom question....)
Reply from gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] lightroom question....)