Subject: [Leica] IMG's
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 10:02:49 -0700

Hi Gene.
Phase One and one of their US retailers, Capture Integration. It was a
pretty loose workshop that costs very little unless you purchase a digital
back or MF camera. They carry Leica too. Basically you pay your
transportation and motel and a small workshop "fee" that gets you cleaning
of your gear, software training, and 2 dinners. Pretty good deal. They
change venues every year with the second year usually being Carmel/Big Sur.
wwww.captureintegration.com
And some really amazing photographers tend to come. You can see their work
on www.getdpi.com
Thanks,
Bob