Subject: [Leica] Photoshop/Lightroom CC
From: robert.rose at mac.com (Robert Rose)
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 16:00:09 -0700

I have nothing to do with Adobe, and like many of you I have avoided
Creative Cloud due to misgivings and misconceptions.  I have not upgraded
Photoshop since CS3, but I do keep upgrading Lightroom.  For similar reasons
I am still on Quickbooks 2012 for my business, and avoid the ?monthly
subscription? route.

This upgrade to Lightroom 6 make me accept the creative cloud concept, and
so far I am pleased.  Here are two links to FAQ pages that may help you make
your own decision.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/faq.html
<https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/faq.html>

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/faq.html
<https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/faq.html>

So far nothing has loaded up to the cloud, and I believe that if I stop
paying the monthly charge all my pictures will still be on my local drive.

Robert Rose
robert.rose at mac.com <mailto:robert.rose at mac.com>
www.robertrose.photos <http://www.robertrose.photos/>