Subject: [Leica] IMG LUGgers in Spain
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 01:47:32 +0200

Hi Ted, mon ami

Thank you for your kind words!

We had a great time with Henning and Tanya, I?m always very happy meeting
friends from the LUG in Barcelona, maybe this made possible a special ?LUG
atmosphere? to meet people and share the same great time with others?. Well
I take the e-mail only if they want I send the picture?

Cheers
Lluis

El 26/04/2015, a les 17.38, Ted Grant <tedgrant at shaw.ca> va escriure: