Subject: [Leica] IMG: Brighton Beach - FAO PHILIPPE
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 09:08:23 +0100

Philippe

Thank you for your kind comments about my image, and for comparing it with
the work of the John Hinde postcard people. The image was, of course, shot
in colour because it is a raw file from the X-Pro1 and in the light of your
comments I have now uploaded it in colour (which in hindsight I think I
prefer). You can see it here:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gwpics/_2AE3267-3.jpg.html

Your opinion on the colour version would be appreciated.

Kindest best wishes to you both,

Gerry

Gerry Walden
023 8046 3076