Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Dun Laoghaire Public Library
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 02:11:47 +0100

Dun Laoghaire has a new public library that has just opened. It's called the
DLR Lexicon and looks for all the world like a stranded cruise ship that ran
aground from some angles. But it's a marvellous space inside and it's
growing on me too the more I look at it from the outside. As I said the
interior is marvellous, and on my first visit today, I had to take a few
photos with my iPhone. Here they are and might warrant a look at large to
see some details.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/DLR_PL/

Douglas

Replies: Reply from nwajsman at gmail.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMGs: Dun Laoghaire Public Library)