Subject: [Leica] OT: Bird ID and habits - Help needed - Gerry
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe)
Date: Sat, 2 May 2015 18:54:48 +0200

Thank you Gerry, a female bullfinch it is indeed :-)

Knowing this will help me search the net for more on the cause as I don't
think she would be attracted by another female ? or is she trying to fence a
virtual rival off ???

Thanks again for your very helpful contribution.

Amities
Philippe

Le 2 mai 2015 ? 17:08, Gerry Walden <gerry.walden at icloud.com> a ?crit :