Subject: [Leica] Street Photography: a meme created on the internet
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 2 May 2015 20:22:10 +0200

I absolutely agree Mark, most of the things I see in facebook are pure
rubbish, sometimes I have to do a certain effort when I want ask them why
they have post such things.... I agree about your concept of photojournalism
as well that many of the images we see has no content, IMO an image shall
communicate/share with the viewer something (emotion, geometry, instant,
irony?) but most of the work I see is photography on the streets, as you
say, why they don?t shoot the trees instead than some people walking?. Even
HCB has not created the famous word ?The Decisive Moment? and he don?t liked
talk about it. We life in the World of the ?Marketing? ?, not real
photographers.

Cheers
Lluis

El 02/05/2015, a les 19.06, Mark Rabiner <mark at rabinergroup.com> va