Subject: [Leica] Street Photography: a meme invented on the internet
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 08:04:58 -0500

Streetphoto was the group name, hosted by Johnny (Brownlow) Deadman.   Many
of the participants have informally re-convened on Facebook.

I learned a good deal from being exposed to a number of photographers who
actually posted pictures regularly.

A feature that taught me a lot was the Salon, where the winner of the month
became the jury for the next Salon.   You really need to be on your toes
when critiquing some high caliber images.