Subject: [Leica] I am still alive, thanks for asking
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 03 May 2015 09:58:26 -0400

The first one loaded during me loading my laundry in my basement here it
took several minutes Pbase things I'm a spammer of some sort so they have me
semi blocked.
It was on my screen when I walked into the room I forgot what I was looking
at. Its the first one #159324323. Took my breath away. One of the great nude
studies I've ever seen any time anywhere I wish to hell I shot it myself.
Would not be out of place in the collection of the MET or MOMA. It just
shows to go ya when you just keep doing the work it all falls into place.
When that number in your camera gets high enough I know yours has gotten
quite high. Its like airplane people who fly airplanes they have to put
their time in or they loose their license. They have to stay certified you
have a minimum hours of flight time.  Doing glamour photography a few rolls
on the weekends will not cut it. Your stuff will look like cheesecake.
When 99% of photographers  who choose glamour or nude studies as their
subject matter then tend to embarrass themselves 99% of the  time. Its just
tricky stuff. A bad glamour shot gets called names like "cheesy"  and tacky
and the feminists well call it worse and rightfully so.  Women will hate you
other photographers will look down on you. your  are much safer and better
off shooting trees and clouds or bums on the street.
You've put your time in and your are producing quality work! No ones going
to hold it against you that you are doing nudes when they look like this.
Welcome to the club!