Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Jonathan
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 23:47:53 +0100

Thanks folks. He's hard to pin down for a photograph, even though he lives
here, and I feed him!

Neither of the pictures were sharp enough for me and had to be massively
sharpened. I stupidly had left my now little used Nikon D200 on C continuous
auto focus from the last time, and forgot to change it back to S. Jonathan
was in a hurry and grudgingly conceded a couple of minutes of time. He was
well gone by the time I realised what setting button did what. Ah well, I'll
just have to try again.

Frank, on the tone, I use a very old pc ('05 Dell) and PSE4 which is from
the dark ages now. I do little enough playing around with images as they are
generally straight out of the camera, and even there I keep the settings
straight. However, in this case, I just went into Enhance, Adjust Color,
Adjust Hue/Saturation, and ticked the Colorize box. That should give you the
gold colour You can play with sliders thereafter.

Douglas