Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Jonathan
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun, 03 May 2015 11:16:17 -0700

As much as it is a really good portrait of a handsome young man, I really
love the color of the image.....

Can you detail how you got the gold toned color in the B+W image?
Processor?  Settings?

I did a landscape recently that I tried to gold tone using LR, and was not
100% successful.... Your coloration is what I had imagined.....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

My son Jonathan grew a beard for crowd scene auditions for "Vikings" a tv
series that is shot here in Ireland, but the auditions clashed with his
exams, so the beard became redundant, and even if he had gone to them the
queues were over a mile long! Strangely, there is no sign of it
disappearing.

I used my old Nikon D200 and had it on the wrong setting.
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/portraits/Jon_03052015.jpg.
html

With our new cat Pippi
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/portraits/Jon_Pippi+0305201