Subject: [Leica] Critiques
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Sun, 03 May 2015 21:31:07 -0500

I believe that I've said this before; though I'll repeat it.

You and Lluis post a lot of work.

The work is fairly consistent; some a bit stronger than others; some weaker
than others; though basically consistent.

I speak up when I have something to say about those photographs which stand
out as exceptional or problematic to my eye.

Just too many to keep saying, "nice, nice, nice?"

And as ric said hitting the "like" button on facebook is so effortless. And
basically means, "I looked at this."

But you all know that I also look at every post on the LUG, whether I pat
you on the back or not.

a note off the iPad, George

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] Critiques)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Critiques)