Subject: [Leica] Critiques
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 04 May 2015 10:58:53 -0500

I feel very much the same.

I post images and words that I "feel" a desire to create and share here and
elsewhere. I don't share all bill paying work; only that which may be of
interest for one reason or another.

I look at everyone's photographs because I enjoy your sharing with us. Over
years and decades we come to know one another through our photographs; or at
least know those photographic bits about one another; including family
members and pets; we've watched each other's kids and grandkids grow up;
farms; gardens; we've shown images of ourselves in hospitals; where we walk;
what we look at and raise a camera to.

I both welcome and appreciate comments on my photographs. Though I'd not
consider stopping posting because I receive no comments.

a note off the iPad, George

Message from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Critiques)
Message from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] Critiques)