Subject: [Leica] Critiques
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 04 May 2015 14:44:03 -0500

On May 4, 2015, at 2:18 PM, Steve Barbour wrote:

> I suspect you can add one more thing that is important to some...will it
> sell?
>
> This is pragmatically key, maybe it should matter, maybe not...but it does.
>
> History has proven that what sells may have little to do with artistic
> quality...
>
> it  may be shlock.....but we have to face up to it, and address it here.

Absolutely.
I felt I implied that.

Also - Sell to who?
an advertising agency
a magazine
a newspaper
a web site
a book publisher
a collector of art
a collector of photography
a client - doing on going business
a customer - one time sale

and in what venue?
Sell out of an art gallery?
a photographic gallery?
a summer art fair?
a stock agency?
an online web site of one sort or another?

Regards,
George Lottermoser

http://www.imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com/blog